Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Toy Review: Zoids Blade Liger!

Presenting Van Flyheight's Zoids Blade Liger from Zoids: Chaotic Century and Zoids: Guardian Force.

People have been posting photos of various Zoids on the Facebook pages that I hang out in so I thought that I would take out some of my Zoids from storage and present them.

I'm honestly not a fan of Zoids. I just enjoyed how they looked, the fact that they could move and the fact that you had to assemble them by hand.

My greatest Zoid treasure is actually the Liger Zero - which barely beat a Blade Liger in the cartoons - because I really love how the armor can be swapped out with the parts of other Zoids to boost its capabilities. Unfortunately, my Fire Phoenix and my Jet Falcon are deeper in storage than I expected. It'll take a while.

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment