Monday, July 30, 2012

STAR WARS: Imperial Cruisemissile Trooper

Presenting a Star Wars Imperial Cruisemissile Trooper from the Power of the Force Toyline.

While preparing this blog entry, it occurred to me that one of the reason why I started this blog to begin with is that there is absolutely no way in the world that I would be able to remember all the names of the toys in the Dungeon. The only way that I would be able to keep track is to put it here. True enough it took me half a day researching on-line to find out what the hell this particular vehicle was called.

It was quite difficult to find because the Imperial Cruisemissile Trooper is not classified as a vehicle. It's classified as... well... personnel. So a quick comb-through the Galactic Empire's Database did not reveal the Cruisemissile Trooper. Eventually I got lucky by searching for Power of the Force vehicles where I found it in someone's set for sale on Ebay.

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment